Whenever we feel tired due to our busy schedule and hectic life then we need something to relax ourselves. A platter of good food can really help us a lot in order to gain energy. Every meal involves different kinds of food levels and courses. Firstly we eat starters which generate hunger and then we eat the main course continuing with the dessert in the end. Chinese food also serves a large variety of appetizers which involve soups, dumplings, fried vegetables and salads. So let us know more about the appetizers. Chinese fried won tons are one of the best appetizers in Chinese menu. You can prepare them yourself too.
Ingredients for fried wonton
- Freshly minced pork
- Freshly minced chicken
- One cup of fresh spring onions
- Three tablespoons of ginger paste
- Three tablespoons of garlic paste
- Freshly Chopped ginger and garlic
- Salt to taste
- Chinese salt to taste
- Red chilly powder
- Black pepper to taste
- One fresh packet of wonton wrappers
- One tablespoon on soy sauce
- Edible oil
- Fresh chopped carrot
- Fresh chopped cabbage
Method to make the fried wonton
- Step 1: First of all take a nonstick frying pan and heat two to three tablespoons of edible oil in it. Now add three table spoons of ginger garlic paste and chopped ginger garlic in it and fry it well.fry them until and unless it gives the color of golden brown. Now add the chopped cabbage, carrot and spring onions in it. Now fry them in a nice way.
- Step 2: On the other hand take fresh minced and chopped chicken and pork in a bowl and marinate it with spring onions, salt, red chili pepper, bit of edible oil, Chinese salt and black pepper and mix it well and set aside.
- Step 3: Now add the marinated chicken and pork in the frying pan in which you have fried your previous mixture. Now fry it along with chicken and pork. After frying, take it out and put it in a bowl.
- Step 4: take out one fresh wonton wrapper from your wonton wrapper packet and place it on the table. Now add the fried stuffing in it according to the size of the wrapper. Now fold the wrapper from its ends and join it to the middle and make a small wonton pot. Make as much as you want to eat and place them in a plate.
- Step 5: Now heat oil in a pan and keep in mind that you need to pour appropriate oil to deep fry your wontons. Now heat the oil. To check whether the oil is ready to deep fry your wonton pots, just put little part of wonton wrapper into the oil. If settles down in the pan then it is not ready to fry the dish. If the wonton wrapper bubbles up to the top the pour your won tons pots in the oil one by one and deep fry them. Take a note that you should fry them until and unless it becomes golden brown.
- Step 6: take out the wontons and place them on the tissue paper which will absorb the excess oil. Serve hot with Schezwan sauce.
Author Bio :- Elena is a food loves, she like to eat & write on food, chef recipe & cooking. Elena written this article about wonton behalf of http://www.chinarose.ca/ a perfect & complete Restaurant + Lounge.