If you are on a world tour or you want to take simply a break from not only your work but also get a cross culture experience and decide for an amazing tourist experience, it is right here in Singapore! Singapore has got the complete makings of the best tourist destination with different cultures conglomerating at a finite place.
So, when you are in Singapore, what should you do to make it a memorable stay? You can do some of the following things mentioned below to take back a bag full of memories of the most amazing experience. Here are some of the main attractions:
- Singapore’s images are preserved in wax museum depicting the story of Singapore’s history which is located at the top of the hill that can be reached through a cable car.
- An observatory tower located at the top of the Sentosa hill near cable car station called as the Sky Tower. Located at 131 m above sea level, it offers a 360 degree view of Singapore and Southern islands with a promise of most amazing views.
- A 37 meter high statue of Merlion that comprises of half fish, half lion and national symbol of Singapore offers a great insight and view of the city and specifically Singapore’s port.
- The songs of sea at Singapore Station beach is a feast for the eyes and the night glaze will add only to the live cast, pyrotechnics, water jets and lasers that will leave you enthralled.
- Definitely if you are crazy for speed and you wish you could skim the skies, then the is just for you and you cannot miss that while you are there. It is definitely a treat for the eyes.
- Visit the bottom of the earth with amazing underwater world tours through a travellator that will ferry you through an 83 meter long acrylic tunnel. All around you will be a world of stingrays and sharks and eels. Wonderful, isn’t it?
- The Dolphin Lagoon at Palawan Beach is something you should not miss with the most wonderful creatures of the sea and their friendly and amicable nature to adjust with humans – the Pacific Humpback Dolphins will be your best treat!
- The World War second British Naval Base and Fortress where the British waited to defend a sea faring Japanese invasion – Fort Siloso is a must watch. They have guns pointed towards the sea ready for attack.
- World’s Giant Observation wheel is located at Marina Bay called the Singapore flyer. Singapore flyer provides panoramic view of Singapore’s beauty and skyline glimpses of Malaysia and Indonesia.
- Singapore Zoo which is located at Mandai Lake Road is one of the most amazing zoos in Asia. Animals are preserved in landscaped enclosures and protected from visitors by dry or wet moats.
- Jungle breakfast is a popular joint for for buffet breakfast which is hosted by a range of animals like orangutans, otters and elephants.
Your getaway trip would be incomplete without visiting Singapore. Don’t miss the chance to be in one of the most exotic places on the earth!
Author Bio :- Dwayne is an automobile enthusiast makes his research on the same. He has a great inclination for all sorts of motor shows and auto exhibitions. He also loves to attend some of the famous motor sports like Singapore grand prix, Abu Dhabi grand prix to name a few.