Bangalore is now known by the name Bengaluru, and the city is the capital of Karnataka. This cosmopolitan city is a major IT hub in India and popularly known as the Silicon Valley of India. The official language of Bangalore is Kannada, but most people can speak Hindi, English, and Tamil.
The city is an excellent gateway to Mysore, Coorg, Ooty, and Kerala. Bangalore is a city where you can enjoy mild climate all year round. So you may visit the city anytime.
Places to Visit in Bangalore
- Vidhana Soudha – Vidhana Soudha is the State Legislature and Secretariat of Karnataka. It is a famous landmark tourist visit in Bangalore. The white building is spread across 60 acres of land it makes a symbol of legislative sovereignty of people.
- Bangalore Palace – It is one of the most important eye catching attractions in the city. The palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. It is mainly constructed of wood and looks spectacular with luxurious green garden.
- Tipu Sultan Summer Palace – Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore, and he built the Palace in the year 1971. It is a two story building made of pure teak wood and the walls and ceilings decorated with floral patterns. The Palace has a museum that showcases a portrait, his clothes, swords, and missiles used during the war.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park – The biological park promote wild life tourism. It is located in the center of the forest, and the park is spread over 25,000 acres of land. The park comprises mammals, birds, reptiles, Butterfly Park, a safari and a zoo.
Best Places to Eat
- Mavalli Tiffin Rooms – It is a popular eatery in Bangalore that serves delicious idli and dosas with filter coffee. It is a restaurant situated adjacent to Lalbagh Park in the middle of Lalbagh road.
- Khan Saheb grills and rolls – It is one of the best places where you can eat street food in Bangalore. They are located in Indira Nagar, and they serve both vegetarian and non-vegetarian street foods.
- Karavalli – If you are looking to have finest Indian seafood dishes, you may choose Karavalli restaurant. It is one of the top restaurants located on the ground floor of The Gateway Hotel. They serve traditional cuisines of the south western coastal region.
- V. Puram Food Street – It is one of the best places for you to eat masala dosas, pav bhaji, pani puri, sweet corn and lots more. The food is quite economical, and there are a number of stalls serving a variety of food.
Stay and Nightlife
Bangalore is a city that offers all kind of accommodation from luxury to mid range and the affordable one. The luxurious hotel includes The Leela Palace, ITC Windsor, and The Ritz Carlton. Some of the mid range hotels include The Curzon Court, Citrus Bengaluru, and Casa Piccola Cottage. To get best deals in hotel bookings, you may choose the site:
Another popular last-minute hotel booking app, NightStay app can help you find last-minute deals in top hotels across Bangalore at seriously low prices.
The city is covered with night clubs and pubs, and the event begins 8-9 pm period. Some great places where you can have perfect night party are the humming tree, BlueFrog, High Ultra Lounge, and Sanctum.
Bangalore is one among most livable city in India with drinking, driving, shopping, and a lot more to enjoy. Good weather and variety of eateries are one of the main attractions in the city. The green city with lots of lakes is very well connected to other destination.